Please abide by the following suggestions for creating your presentation(s).
- Speakers will please submit one paragraph of biographical information describing their academic and professional careers and current research areas. Submit online through the Submission Site by 22 September 2017.
- There will be a Speakers' Briefing at 7:30 a.m. each morning in the Grand Ballroom. Session Chairs are required to attend the Speakers' Briefing the morning of their session.
- All rooms include a laptop computer and LCD projector. Since there may be some incompatibility between the LCD projector and the computer, we strongly suggest that the presenter should check the connection at the session room before the first session of the day or during lunch.
- Speakers are requested to come to the session room 20 minutes in advance of the session and make contact with the session chairpersons, who will give final instructions.
- Conference Room 2 is the designated Speaker Practice Room. It is available October 9-12 from 7 a.m. to 5.
- A brief introduction of speakers will precede each session.
There is a time limit of 20 minutes per presentation:
- 15 minutes for presentation
- 5 minutes for questions
- Speakers are asked to allow several minutes for questions before the end of their presentations. Session chairs will strictly enforce the time rules to maintain the conference schedule. Please adhere to these guidelines as a courtesy to other presenters and conference attendees who may wish to listen to presentations in several of the parallel sessions.
- Please bring your presentation on a USB Flash Drive in PowerPoint or PDF format.
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Slides should be created in Landscape Orientation.
- Can your slides be easily read from 15 meters away?
- In the event a speaker cannot attend the conference because of an urgent matter:
Please contact the Program Office as soon as possible. If a new speaker is assigned, send his or her Speaker Information including affiliation, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.