Sponsorship and exhibition provide increased visibility and market outreach with top researchers and industry leaders.
Dates of Exhibit
The exhibits will be displayed from Monday, October 9th through Thursday, October 12th, 2017 at the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center (GTHCC). The floor plan for the center can be seen here.
- Exhibitors will need to be present on Sunday, October 8th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm for exhibition installation.
- Exhibitors will need to take down their exhibits no later than Thursday, October 12th at 6:00 pm.
- Exhibitors who will not attend the conference for the entire time, you may take your exhibits down anytime daily after 6:00 pm.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.- 4:45 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Shipping of Exhibition Materials to GTHCC
If you need to ship materials for your exhibit to the GTHCC, please follow the instructions below. Failure to do so may result in your materials being misplaced at the conference center or returned.
Do not ship any materials to the GTHCC more than three days before the event.
Include the conference and a contact name on the outside of the package.
If any of the exhibits are larger than standard size or arrive on pallets, there will be additional charges for moving and storage.
The address for shipping exhibit materials is as follows:
GT Hotel and Conference Center
Attn: Conference Name/Contact Name
800 Spring Street, NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
Return Shipping from GTHCC
All boxes must be properly sealed and labeled with the outgoing shipping information.
If the GTHCC arranges the shipping of your materials, there will be an additional charge.
If pickup is scheduled via FedEx or UPS, there will be a $6 fee per box for FedEx and an $8 fee per box for UPS.
All shipping labels must be created online; there are no labels at the GTHCC that can be filled out.
Any exhibit participant can avoid the GTHCC shipping fees by using their own FedEx/UPS account, if applicable.
The GTHCC and IEPC are not responsible for any materials lost or damaged during shipment. Shipment of exhibit materials is done so at exhibitor's risk.
For completion of the exhibitor forms only, please contact: